LAZ-ROM is a family business, a real estate development company with a proven track record and reputation of 40 years. The company specializes in development of residential, and commercial projects. LAZ-ROM maintains a strong and lasting relationships with residents and investors from Israel and abroad. LAZ-ROM was established by Aviva Lazarovich and the late Yitzhak Lazarovich, and since its birth has developed real estate projects in various cities in Israel such as Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Ramat Hasharon, Ramat Gan, Givatayim, and Netanya.
Below are some of our selected projects:
- Netanya – 40 residential buildings
- Herzliya – 3 buildings in “Neve Perach” project in the city center, 50 units
- Ramat Hasharon – a luxurious private housing neighborhood
- Tel Aviv – in the northern prestigious neighborhood of Neot Afeka – 2 residential buildings, 30 units
- Givatayim – in the sought after Borochov neighborhood – 4 residential buildings, 70 units
- Raanana – a private housing project by the city’s leisure park
- Ramat Gan – residential buildings
- Ramat-Gan – LAZ-ROM building, a commercial and office building of roughly 17,000m2 in the diamond district (“The Bursa”).
- Lod Industrial district – the Federman-LAZ-ROM building in collaboration with Ran Fedreman Buildings Ltd. – a 20,000 m2 commercial project currently serving as the main logistics and operations center for Meuhedet, The third largest health fund in Israel.
PRICES AND AWARDS
Among different awards Laz-rom won the "Best construction quality and most beautiful building in Netanya" award granted to it by the mayor's office and the Contractors Committee in Netanya. The company was also awarded with the "Excellence in Construction" award.
Yitzhak Lazarovich was awarded with the "Multi-Contractor" award from the Association of Contractors and Builders in Israel in recognition for decades of fruitful activity in the real estate industry in Israel.